Monday 5 March 2012

Dream Team: Dana

How did you end up working at the Dream Hostel?
I was going to Sicily to do my practical training but it didn't work out so...

What? You were going to Sicily but end up here?
Sh*t happens! I started to bombard Mr. Ville and of course he was forced to take me!

What's the best thing about the hostel?
I can't name just one! It's very international, relaxed atmosphere, lots of cool stuff, nice customers and overall great experiences.

How are you spending your freetime?
I love going out, take photos or draw and have a latte or glass of white wine in a nice cafe. I also read books and comics and I'm trying to travel as much as I can! I'm addicted to shopping too.

Sounds pretty normal. Where would you take someone who's in Tampere for the first time?
My favourite place in Tampere is Pyynikki, forest near Rosendahl hotel and a beach near Ratina. I love sitting in a long jetty there... I also recommend visiting Kahvila Valo for great coffee and Klubi for the best gigs in town!

You better believe what this cool chick says! Well, she can't stop talking anyways... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment